The fibers are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of corrugated steel tape. Between the corrugated steel tape and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance.
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber.
· Crush resistance and flexibility.
· Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength.
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation.