Armoured Fiber Optic Wire Cable 24 Core Underwater Loose Tube Steel Wire GYTA33
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden drum|
|Delivery Time:||8-10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T,Paypal|
|Product Name:||GYTA33||Fiber Count:||2-144core|
|Installation:||Underwater||Quality Level:||Telecom Level|
multimode fiber patch cord,
fiber optical cable
GYTA33 Armoured Fiber Optical Cable 24 Core Underwater Loose Tube Steel Wire
GYTA33 is an underwater use fiber optic cable, it is steel wires armored to be suitable for installation in harsh environment, GYTA33 can also be direct buried underground, and this cable is available from 2cores to 144cores.
GYTA33 is with loose tube technology which makes the fibers good secondary excess length and allows the fibers free movement in the tube. These features keep the fiber stress free while the cable is subjected for longitudinal stress.Optimum mechanical protection such as high tensile, crush and impact resistant performances are achieved by the steel wire armor and the double jacket structure.
Features of GYTA33 optical fiber cable
1. Full cross-section water-blocking structure to ensure good water blocking and moisture resistance.
2. Loose tube is filled with special ointment for a key protection of fiber.
3. The phosphate wire center stiffening member is of high modulus and corrosion resistance.
4. Double-sided vertically-clad laminated corrugated aluminum tape with thin round steel wire armor ensures the mechanical resistance to compression, tensile, and ballistic performance, and meets the application requirements of climbing direct burial and underwater laying.
5. Product life is 30 years.
Suitable for offshore , water bottom and climbing installation.
Applicable to long-distance communication and interoffice communication.