32 Cores Optical Fiber Distribution Box Without Adaptor / Pigtail / Splitter
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||FDB 32|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||single box|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, ,paypal|
|Product Name:||Fiber Optic Distribution Box||Material:||Premium PC/ABS Material|
|Available Cable:||Outdoor Or Indoor Cable||Outlet:||32|
|Installation Way:||Wall Or Pole Mounted||Suitable Adapters:||SC LC Adaptor|
|Connector Type:||SC LC||Lock Compatible:||Screws|
|Splice Capacity:||32 Fibers||MOQ:||1 Pcs|
outdoor distribution box,
fibre distribution box
32 Cores Fiber Optic Distribution Box Come without Adaptor and Pigtail and Splitter
Denifition of distribution box
Fiber optic patch panel is also called as fiber optic terminal box, fiber distribution panel. It is a hardware to terminate fiber optic cable or store surplus cable for access to cross connections. which can make fiber connections orderly. What is The Fiber Optic Patch Panel Function An optical patch panel could be the very tool to achieve this goal.
- Water-proof design with IP-66 Protection level.
- Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
- Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
- Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
- Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
- Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
- 2 pcs of 1*8 Splitter can be installed as an option.
- Efficient cable management.
- 16 ports cable entrance for drop cable.
- FTTH access network
- Telecommunication Networks
- CATV Networks
- Data communications Networks
|Adapter Capacity||SC Simplex|
|Dimensions (W*H*D)||350 mm*340 mm*120 mm|
|Number of Cable Entrance||Max Diameter 24mm*Q2, 12mm*Q2|
|Number of Cable Exit||Max Diameter 30mm*Q2, Up to 32 Drop Cables|
|Optional Accessories||Adapters, Pigtails, Heat Shrink Tubes, Optical Splitter, Splice Tray|
|Installation||Wall-Mounted or Pole-Mounting|