ADSS G652D Aerial Fiber Optic Cable Custom 24 Core Single Sheath
Aerial Fiber Optic Cable ADSS 24 Core G652D Single Sheath Fiber Cable
The 250μm fiber is positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
* All dielectric non-material strength member.
* Special gel in the tube offers critical protection for the fibers.
* FRP central strength members and filling compound of aramid yarn from Dupont.
* Excellent AT performance * Good stability performance with high and low temperatures and anti-aging.
* It’s light weight and small diameter reduce loading on towers from ice and wind.
||Cut-off wavelength of optic fiber cable
- Frequent lightning area and anti electric field : The subway, tunnel
- Long-distance communication: Local trunk network & User network
- Duct and direct buried application
- Harsh environment
4. Product Picture:
1. Why choose TTI FIBER ?
(1)Professional manufacturer: Low MOQ, free samples are available.
(2)Quality assurance:Stable high quality.
(4)Win-Win Price:Save much costs, bring more benefits for customers.
2. Do you accept OEM,ODM?
Yes, we accept them .
3. Can you print our LOGO?
Sure, Your LOGO can be printed on the boxes , or products.
4. What's the method of shipment?
We accept all shipment , such as Delievery,ocean transport, land transport , airport transport.
5. What's the Payment?
We accept all online payments.